HEALTH & SAFETY
- Implementing food safety and quality assurance controls throughout all stages of the supply chain.
- Maintaining very strict hygiene requirements to ensure that all products prepared for human consumption are wholesome.
- Requiring employees at all times to comply with all hygiene specific training, instructions and directions.
- Ensuring the quality assurance program meets the requirements of HACCP and all other certification.
- Maintaining very strict quality assurance standards that are essential to customer requirements.
- Ensuring that our product through the role of designated Quality Assurance Officers at all sites complies with customer specifications prior to sale and distribution.
- Requiring employees at all times to comply with all product specific training, instructions and directions and assist Quality Assurance Officers in the performance of their duties.